ABC Orthodontics in Yuma is unique and set apart from most orthodontic offices. Our reputation is well known as the office that provides a higher level of specialty care and can treat the toughest of cases while providing thorough and personal attention at each visit.
Though we leverage cutting-edge technology and treatment techniques to create beautiful confident smiles, we also provide above-and-beyond customer service in a unique and personal way. Our patients are never just a customer, they are part of our ABC family!
Our new office is modern in design, technology, and furnishings, yet maintains a small, warm, quaint feeling where you and your family can feel at home. Patients choose us because they understand they will be treated as a family member and get incredible care, customized treatment, and personalized customer service ... all while having a ton of fun doing it!
Why Dr. Allison Milliner?
- As the only female orthodontist in Yuma, Dr. Milliner maintains a gentle reputation and is trusted with referrals from many dentists to treat a wide variety of young children, teens, patients with disabilities, and adults who may have reservations about orthodontics.
- Dr. Milliner is a specialist who is trained in bio-progressive (light force) techniques which enable her to treat the toughest cases creatively with a gentle touch.
- Dr. Milliner practiced as a general dentist for six years before pursuing her orthodontic residency, and that gave her a unique ability to understand every area of dentistry and coordinate care easily with your general dentist.
- Dr. Milliner earned a master’s degree (not just a certificate) in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. This means she spent significant time completing in-depth research in the field of orthodontics as well as obtaining considerable clinical experience.
- Dr. Milliner has an incredible ability to communicate clearly with her patients. She spends quality time with them during each visit to inform them of the plan and progress they have made, and to answer any questions.
- Dr. Milliner is a military veteran and her husband currently serves in the Navy on active duty. We are proud to serve our military and their families. Visit our Military and Dependents page to learn more.
Why the ABC Orthodontics Team?
- Dr. Milliner and the team are local residents of Yuma and are open every day of the work week to serve you. We are also always available for emergencies, regardless of time or day of the week!
- We maintain a small team and office feel by design to make sure we are able to provide our patients with personal attention and treat them like members of our family.
- We integrate the latest technology, including the 3D iTero® scanner and 3D printing, to be completely free from impressions! Armed with these tools, we can easily do clear aligner treatment alone or in conjunction with braces to ensure the best results. Please visit our Modern Technology page to learn more.
- We host an annual patient appreciation day at Waylon’s Waterworld, where patients and a guest get to come for free and enjoy a day at the water park with raffles and giveaways. This is a day that patients, families, and staff always talk about and look forward to!
- All new patients arrive with their name on our wall to welcome them for the first time! They are offered a bottle of water to cool off from the Arizona heat and are given an office tour before their consultation to familiarize them with our office and services.
- We have fun! In addition to our Patient Appreciation Day at Waylon’s Waterworld, we hold monthly contests! Patients of all ages enjoy participating in and having the chance to win gifts each month, from $25 gift cards to 50-inch TVs and iPads.
Dr. Allison Milliner and the ABC Orthdontics staff will take the time to get to know what is important to each of our patients. We love seeing pictures of grandkids, pets, vacations, and sporting events.
We’ve even had our patients contribute their favorite songs to our playlist in the office; you can imagine the variety! Our patients are the reason we are all here, and there is nothing we would not do to see them smile!
Check out our online reviews!